3374Re: [bmw e28] 525e Air Con Blows!

  • Ron Adams
    Mar 8, 2005
      might try checking the thermostat, maybe the engine is not gettig hot enough to allow hotter fluids into the heater core. that is what happened with mine.

      Ron

      andyexup <andyexup@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      Got a '86 525e with factory air con (very rare in the UK!), trouble
      is, it blows cold all the time!
      It has 2 vents just above the gear console (think it's a cubbyhole
      on non-air cars), this blows cold, even when the heater is on. Any
      ideas, or do I have to stick some tank tape over the vents? Got to
      stop it somehow, it's giving me a stiff knee!

      Thanks
      AndyB