3375Re: [bmw e28] 525e Air Con Blows!

  • andrew graham
    Mar 8, 2005
      what is the sound when you flip the switch to turn on the air.... then the fan makes a really loud noise??? what is that? how do i fix it???? -andrew

      Ron Adams <landmanron@...> wrote:might try checking the thermostat, maybe the engine is not gettig hot enough to allow hotter fluids into the heater core. that is what happened with mine.

      Ron

      andyexup <andyexup@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      Got a '86 525e with factory air con (very rare in the UK!), trouble
      is, it blows cold all the time!
      It has 2 vents just above the gear console (think it's a cubbyhole
      on non-air cars), this blows cold, even when the heater is on. Any
      ideas, or do I have to stick some tank tape over the vents? Got to
      stop it somehow, it's giving me a stiff knee!

      Thanks
      AndyB