3384Re: [bmw e28] 533 accident update

  • Ron Kall
    Mar 8, 2005
      just keep putting oil in it. that's only 6 quarts or
      so between oil changes. oil is oil, buy the cheapest
      oil you can find as long as it is rated at the current
      oil spec, i.e. sg or se now? you would be wasting
      money by putting a new engine to fix a ten dollar
      habit of wasting oil between oil changes.

      Ron Kall
      Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

      1986 528e
      1985 535i