3391Re: [bmw e28] "Brake Lining" light

  • Trevor Sanders
    Mar 10, 2005
      My e28 does this also i do not know why? And all my brake parts are new so i just ignore it.
      Ron Adams <landmanron@...> wrote:

      Hi my "brake lining" light went on the dash. Does anyone know what this means? It has happened twice, and only when it is wet outside. All the brake parts have been replaced except for the sensors which I just got in the mail. Any ideas?

      Ron