3396Re: [bmw e28] little bit of everything

  • andrew graham
    Mar 11, 2005
      take a look in the fuse box for the tech an heater gauge...... its probably a fuse..... same thing happened to me

      doowaka1 <doowaka@...> wrote:
      greetings:
      i just purchased an 87 535is yesterday. my first experience with a
      bmw. so far so good. a few questions for you knowledgeable ones...what
      is the best manual for this car? the car came w/no manuals. i'm
      roasting in it when i drive. don't know which way to turn the levers
      for the heater/vent. oil, what weight? i was reading a previous post
      regarding the "oil filter". i take it that these cars don't use
      regular oil filters. best plugs? my tach and temp gauge don't work
      either. are they linked?
      thanks for reading.