3400Re: [bmw e28] little bit of everything

  • Matt Meade
    Mar 11, 2005
      The tach is probably a fuse. The fuses are listed as to what goes to what on the cover of the fusebox under the hood on the driver's side

      Phil Davis <pld1952@...> wrote: These cars have cannister oil type filters. Use a
      factory oil filter (or one made by a factory supplier.
      Best manuals are Bentley, or the factory - but the
      factory manuals are very expensive. You can also get
      the (repair and parts) CD's you see on ebay.
      Phil