      From: Trevor Sanders
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 7:00 PM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] Nice new sound...

      Yes mine was the same way, when i was trying to diagnose the problem i thought it couldnt have been the brakes

      Chris Trevelyan <ctrevelyan@...> wrote:Thanks - the thing is, the mystery noise is loudest when one takes the foot off the gas and coasts - and so far I've noticed no connection between braking and the noise - I don't know how this symptom fits in with the brake idea...

      Take Care,
      Chris