3440Re: [bmw e28] 533/535 engine needed

  • andrew graham
    Mar 17, 2005
      and i also just gave this engine a new oil filter, new platinum sparkplugs...engine runs wonderful..... car has transmission problem... but ill sell you the engine only..... i need to sell before the end of april...i go to califonria maritime academy... im about 45min to an hour away from you keith...

      KK P <bigdogsfman@...> wrote:I talked to my mechanic today.
      He wants $4000+USD to rebuild the engine.
      OR
      $3000USD for a rebuilt engine + labor.
      Same costs.

      Does anyone have a source in California for quality
      rebuilds and/or crate motors.
      current engine is burning oil,
      crank is leaking, heads are leaking, etc...

      Any info would be great.
      Thanx, Keith in SF