3486tune up

  • doowaka1
    Mar 30, 2005
      greetings:

      just finished performing a "minor" tune up on my '87 535is. changed
      the plugs, distributor cap and rotor. the car was running bosch
      platinums and i changed them w/bosch silvers. the distributor cap and
      rotor are bosch as well. the idle is still a little rough, however,
      i'm told that this is a common charateristic w/these cars. i thought
      my accelleration would improve, but it still seems to bog a bit a low
      rpm's. perhaps the fuel injectors need to be cleaned as well. anyone
      know of a good over the counter product to clean injectors? any other
      reason that the pick up is kind of slow? thanks for reading.