3489engine from 87 535is ONLY 83500 miles

  • andrew graham
    Mar 30, 2005
      i have a 1987 bmw 535is i am selling as parts only..... the transmission is very bad... but the engine only has 83500 miles on it...i would love to sell it to anybody that puts up a great offer...the engine just had an oil change, new oil filter, and new platinum sparkplugs... car is located in Vallejo, Ca... i will be going on my summer vacation in 3 weeks and will not be in the cars location for 4 months or so... please email me at thelast_graham@... if you are interested....lets talk... thank you -andrew