3499Re: [bmw e28] Steering Box

  • Ron Adams
    Apr 2, 2005
      what color are the seats, are they power? i need blue cloth or leather.

      Ron

      andrew graham <thelast_graham@...> wrote:
      hi.. i am selling parts from my 87 535is so if you need a steering gear box im located in vallejo california.... its used and you can have it if you want... say your price... -andrew

      trippnbillie <trippnbillie@...> wrote:
      Hello all,

      My 87 535i is my baby and have been replacing part after part.
      Next on my list is a power steering gearbox, which I'm having trouble
      locating around the US. Any advise on where I can get one, used or
      rebuilt and what I'll be looking at as far as wallet damage.

      Much appreciated - Matt