3558Re: [bmw e28] 86 535i in Arizona

  • Phil Davis
    Apr 27, 2005
      Usually these (wheel sensors) can be tested by using
      an ohm meter on the wires to the sensor (at the plug)
      wiggle the wire close to where the sensor mounts - if
      they have a intermitent condition the ohm meter will
      read ohms then go to zero as you move the wire around.
      I have found this to be the usual problem with wheel
      speed sensors.

      http://www.pcaucr.org/pcaucr/forum/post.jsp?postid=2393