3559need parts

  • David Brown
    Apr 28, 2005
      Hello all,
      Yet again its time to deal with some issues so that i can have another summer driving my 85 535i. I am in need of the following parts. The car is located in Rhode Island, but I would be willing to pay shipping from most areas.

      thermostat and gasket
      all rear bushings
      guibo bushing
      hood struts
      trunk seal
      hood seal
      front hood emblem
      muffler
      catalityc converter
      oxygen sensor
      rear right electric window motor
      rear 'is' spoiler

      I have a rear hartge spoiler for sale $150.00 plus shipping. It is painted black with clear coat. it has never been used. I do not wish this one due to the fact that it needs a hole made to fit american spec e28 radio antenas. I am currently in the Virgin Islands, but would probably have parts shipped to Rhode Island. Thanks David