      From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On Behalf
      Of David Brown
      Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 1:58 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: [bmw e28] need parts

      Hello all,
      Yet again its time to deal with some issues so that i can have another
      summer driving my 85 535i. I am in need of the following parts. The car is
      located in Rhode Island, but I would be willing to pay shipping from most
      areas.

      thermostat and gasketAPPROX 16.00
      all rear bushings APPROX 42.00 ON PAIR OF SUBFRAME BUSHINGS AND 65 OR SO
      ON DIFF MOUNT
      guibo bushing 43.00
      hood struts THE E23 SUPPORTS OPEN THE HOOD FURTHER, APPROX 32.00 PR
      trunk seal 63.00
      hood seal WHICH ONE ?
      front hood emblem 12.25
      muffler OEM OR AFTERMARKET ?
      catalityc converter DEC 310.00
      oxygen sensor plug and play or generic 3 wire (41.00)
      rear right electric window motor new or used ?
      rear 'is' spoiler think this is NLA

      I have all these parts .Let me know if I can be of help

      I have a rear hartge spoiler for sale $150.00 plus shipping. It is painted
      black with clear coat. it has never been used. I do not wish this one due to
      the fact that it needs a hole made to fit american spec e28 radio antenas. I
      am currently in the Virgin Islands, but would probably have parts shipped to
      Rhode Island. Thanks David

      _____

      <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> Terms of Service.