3572Re: [bmw e28] Need assistance with Overheating

  • Phil Davis
    May 3, 2005
      Hello: Get the cooling system pressure checked for
      headgasket - combustion pressure in the cooling
      system. Buy or borrow a infra red temp tester - see if
      the radiator or hoses are really hot - if you have
      doubts, if you have used 2 different guages and they
      both say its overheating - it probably is!
      Phil