3583RE: [bmw e28] Re: 535i, M535i, M5

  • david patterson
    May 8, 2005
      The 528e and M5 uses the Bosch Motronic fuel injection , the 535i,M535i use the ME Motronic
      engine management system. As the model number implies,you have a 2.8 liter 6 and the 535i
      and M535i have 3.5 liter 6 and the M5 has 3.5 liter 4 valve 6 .

      David

      ken@... wrote:
      I went to both web site and could find no mention of the 528e - Is it the
      same engine or how is it different.

      Kenneth H. Holyoak
      Information+Insight=Profit
      HIG, LLC