3588Re: [bmw e28] 535i, M535i, M5
- May 8, 2005At 01:48 09/05/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>All E28s share suspension components.Yes, but like m535i.org state (btw. thanks for the link!):
1. Stock - 166 lb/in - 0mm drop
2. M-technik, BMW - 193 lb/in - 20mm drop fr/rr
Here is a basic guide to sway bars:
1. Stock - 19mm / 15.5mm
2. 'Sport', BMW - 21mm / 15.5mm
3. E28 M5, BMW - 25mm / 18mm
So, what springs and sway bars M535i comes with? Regular stock like
ordinary E28, or the "M" ones?
Stock E28 sway bars are not very impressive... I can tell by the way my
528i rolls :( 19mm front - too thin IMHO.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic