3661Re: [bmw e28] Odometer died 268.9k

  • chris insalaco
    May 31, 2005
      Hasn't Bavarian Autosport started selling these gears new?Might be worth a look.

      good luck, chris 1983 528e

      Ron Kall <ronjkall@...> wrote:
      Guys,

      any clue on this? my 1986 528e odometer just died at
      268,926 while in Fort Bragg over the weekend? What's
      the fix? Do these things just break? I really wanted
      to hit 300k on this baby.

      thanks,

      Ron Kall
      Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730