3668Re: [bmw e28] Spark Plugs

  • david patterson
    Jun 6, 2005
      91 octane and Bosch Supers spark plugs are the right combination! Steer clear of those single
      electrode platinum spark plugs because they,well suck for Bosch fuel injection !! If you feel the
      need for a platinum plug ,go with a muliple electrode type. I'm a purist when it comes to ignition
      and injection parts and always recommend that you use Bosch parts!

      okareka12000 <okareka12000@...> wrote:
      G'day again.Some time back, there was discussion about hotter spark
      plugs for use with low octane fuel. Our available fuels are 91
      unleaded and 96 unleaded. Any body got recommendations for best fuel
      to use and best spark plugs to go with that fuel please? regards,
      dave NZ