      From: Roderick Tuason
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 11:40 PM
      Subject: RE: [bmw e28] weird noise

      Yes all of them are in...the noise is coming from the passenger side close to the firewall

      Blake Nancarrow <blaken@...> wrote:On Thursday 9 June 2005 11:24 AM, Roderick Tuason
      wrote:
      > I was
      > driving in today and heard a pop. then suddenly I
      can hear it coming from
      > the passenger side Sounds like an exhaust leak but
      I'm not sure if it
      > is...it idles rough and it has no power when i
      accellerate...if I
      > accelerate its LOUD...

      Still have all your spark plugs?

      regards,
      Blake

      88 E30 M3 diamond black, steel brake lines,
      performance pads and rotors, Raven DTM exhaust,
      loaner starter motor, Willz.ca S14 stock motor
      84 E28 528e sapphire blue, shocks, sway bars, K&N
      air filter, limited-slip, steel brake lines, new
      starter, cool starter button just like an S2000!
      84 E28 528e rusty brown, pushing up daisies