      Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:13:58 -0000
      From: "bmxbandit78" <bmxbandit78@...>
      Subject: Parts locating and running temp advice

      Hi, bought an '86 520i and am looking for a few bits and bobs, anyone
      know anywhere decent in the East Midlands i could try? Also, what
      temperature is normal for the engine to run at? My gauge stays in the
      middle when driving but moves inbetween hot and halfway when idling
      after more than ten minutes driving. Is this OK? (bit of an engine
      novice, sorry) Thanks for any advice.