      From: khabeet
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 5:22 PM
      Subject: [bmw e28] Can any one tell me what this switch is for?

      Hi everyone,

      Recently I have got an old E28 520i and I really love it, just there
      is one switch near the lower part of the steering wheel that I don't
      know what its function is. I have sent a photo with the marked switch
      that you can find in the "Files" section.

      This photo is not from my own car, as my car switch doesn't have any
      visible icon on it to show what it is for.

      I appreciate your help.

      Thanks