3729Re: [bmw e28] 1988 520i Lux

  • william ripley
    Jul 4, 2005
      hey there guy's

      bill from canada just writting to gloat i just got an 87 535i (exactly like the one i had )from my mechanic for 500 canadian ( i think that's only about 10 euro's or somethin Ha Ha. ) anyway in good shape. had been stored fo a while. muffler itself neds to be replaced and front quarter both of which are on my old car. i'll be able to use my old beast for parts ect. there is an oil leak, but i looks like it's from the valve cover so fairly easy access, but the rest is good.

      bill

      Bill Ripley

      bilripley@...