3741Re: [bmw e28] First post from Melbourne member.

  • Eric Pommerer
    Jul 8, 2005
      Carl,
      If the CD parts catalogue you're referring to is the BMW Mobile
      Traditions CD-ROM
      (PN 72 00 0 035 315, I believe) then it makes for a fantastic resource.
      It runs about $45 US here in the states and is apparently avaialable
      over the counter at dealerships in addition to the usual mail-order
      places like Bavauto.com

      To quote Bavauto, "Contains complete parts listings for Isetta, 1500,
      2000cs, 1502, 2002, 2002tii, 2500, 3.3Li, 2.5cs, 3.0csl, 3 series thru
      91, 5 series thru 88, 7 series thru 87 and all 6 series. Detailed
      drawings help you identify parts. Also includes listings for BMW
      motorcycles 49 thru 69."

      Sorry I can't help you with the other stuff.
      Eric P.
      Durham, NC