3865Re: [bmw e28] drivetrain vibration - Continued.

  • Darrell Davis
    Sep 10, 2005
      hey Tim, do not rule out corrosion on the hubcentric
      part of ther hub, i had a set that was corroded and it
      did the same thing, i took off the rims and wire
      brushed the hubs, and the center of each wheel and it
      stopped the wobble. it is worth a try eh? i got a set
      of the nice blue urethane bushings on ebay cheap out
      of australia last year, they really tighten up the
      drive well...good luck. Darrell