      Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:38:01 -0700
      From: "Andrew W. Hill" <jessicat@...>
      Subject: 225/50/16s

      All,
      I had my e28 fully loaded yesterday, and there was very little tyre
      clearance in the fenders. I'm currently running 205/60/16s, but was
      considering 225/50/16s. It didn't seem like there was 10mm of space between
      the tyre wall and the inside o the fender. Are other people running this
      width of tyre okay? I have et20 wheels (Borbet H)
      THanks
      Andrew