3869Re: [bmw e28] drivetrain vibration - Continued.

  • purplehead2002
    Sep 12, 2005
      Hi guys,

      Just letting you know that I bought the lower and upper control
      bushings from Australia too a while back and I have not complained
      at all. Go to E-bay and buy them to solve your front shimmny
      problems.

      Joel T. Gonzalez
      San Antonio, TX.
      (83) B.M.W. 528e