3893Please help a Marketing Student it takes 2 minutes!!!

  • James Greenlaw
    Sep 30, 2005
      Hello everyone again

      Im sorry to be a pain but I've had a minimal response from my email. Please could you fill my survey in, it takes 2-3 minutes, you don't have to sign up and you don't even need to write anything. All you need is to tick some boxes.

      The survey is very important as it effects us all as consumers, especially if you shop at Tesco. the final report is being presented to Tim Mason (The Marketing Director) and Terry Leahy the CEO. It is your chance to have your voice heard.

      The link is:

      http://bbs.mis.brighton.ac.uk/websurveyor/wsb.dll/James/jamesgreenlawloyaltysurvey.htm

      So far I've had 106 responses and thankyou to all those who have taken part.

      Please take the time to complete the survey its very easy and based on your responses the more I get the better the consumer will be served when I present the results.

      Please if anyone has any questions please feel free to email me on either

      jamesgreenlaw@...

      or

      jamesgreenlaw@...

      Thanking you in advance

      James Greenlaw

      ps, this survey is for UK residents only.

      Regards James