3899RE: [bmw e28] funny noise of the moment

  • Automobile Solutions
    Oct 3, 2005
      Greg

      Rear Engine seal 9.00

      Trans seals 15.00

      Inspect trans mounts, center bearing and slave cylinder 60-70 all told here

      Yes the bearing will fail .Let me know if I can help further

      88 535 isn't too bad to do, at least not as bad the 528e anyway and doing it
      yourself saves lots of money

      Steve

      _____