3908RE: [bmw e28] Brake warning light? Brake accumulator, Master Cylinder

  • Blake Nancarrow
    Oct 7, 2005
      On Friday 7 October 2005 11:57 AM, Gil Thereault
      wrote:
      > If you have not bled the brakes in the past couple
      of years, this must be
      > done.

      Brake bleeding is a two-person job without special
      tools; a one-person job if you have a pressure
      "bleeder." I have to bleed my brakes regularly as I
      track my car. With the Bavarian Autosport pressure
      system it takes me 20 to 30 minutes, including getting
      the car in the air and the wheels off.

      cheers,
      Blake
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic