3917RE: [bmw e28] 87 528e won't start

  • Darrell Davis
    Oct 12, 2005
      you may also have a bad fuel pressure regulator that
      is not allowing the pressure to build up properly and
      dumping the fuel back into the tank. i would agree on
      the clogged injectors, the 4.6l crown vic engines use
      ahigher flow but comparable lbs. injector that works
      well in an 2.5l or 2.7l and much cheaper as well.

      --- Automobile Solutions