3919RE: [bmw e28] 87 528e won't start

  • tim hardin
    Oct 12, 2005
      also try having someone shift the ecu under the dash in the glovebox. this can also cause sudden cut out, then refusal to start. literally move it around a 1/4 inch useing force the bad connection in the box may show them self. its not the plug.

      Ron Kall <ronjkall@...> wrote:fuel pump relay or main relay.
      check those before off to the shop.
      i did not and spent 250 instead of
      22. it was the feul pump relay.