3923RE: [bmw e28] 87 528e ELECTRICAL PROB

  • tim hardin
    Oct 13, 2005
      install a circiut breaker if all else fails....that what i had to do after all diagnosis failed to locqate any problems.

      william ripley <bilripley@...> wrote:HEY THERE GUY'S AND GALS

      I HAVE AN 87 535I AND AM HAVING AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM

      THE CIRCUT THAT HAS THE LIGHTER, DASH LIGHTS AND REAR
      LEFT LIGHTS IS CONSTANTLY BLOWING FUSES. 8 AMP FUSE FO
      THAT LINE.

      I ORIGINALL TRIED REPLACING THE DASH DIMMER SWITCH AS
      IT WAS A BIT WONKY BEFORE THIS STARTED, BUT THIS DID
      NOT HELP

      HAS SOMEONE HAD THIS PARTICULAR PROBLEM ( I KNOW
      ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS ARE A PAIN TO SOURCE ) OR COULD
      SOMWEONE RECOMENND A SITE OR REFERENCE THAT I COULD
      GET A CLEARER PICTURE OF THAT CIRCUT ( I ONLY HAVE THE
      HAYES BOOK 325'S AND 525'S .

      THANKS BILL

      Bill Ripley

      bilripley@...