3939Re: [bmw e28] Brake Accumulator

  • Frances Camara
    Oct 29, 2005
      Hay,
      nar i dont have a diagram of it but i'll try my level best to get you one,as soon as i get it i'll email it to you.
      BTW: could you send me your vechile details so i get the rught diagram,thanks
      takecare
      chao

      paul hawkins <phawkins633@...> wrote:

      >From: David Rodriguez <daverodus@...>
      >To: bmwe28@...
      >Subject: Re: [bmw e28] Brake Accumulator
      >Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 05:47:26 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >I've changed one out. It's not too difficult. It is
      >located (as you stand in front of the car facing
      >towards it) just in front of the steering wheel (on
      >the engine side under the hood. It is at the top.
      >You can't see the bomb (brake accumlator) that easily
      >but if you look carefully, you'll see it just below.
      >I can't remember the wrench sizes, so you'll have to
      >check it out. Check out the article linked below. It
      >was easier to repair than I thought it would be. I
      >had to purchase a new bomb and I just took the whole
      >bomb/power flow regulator in with me and they pulled
      >the bomb off and replaced. It saved me alot of money.
      >

      >http://home.insightbb.com/~todd.kenyon/bomb.htm
      >

      >--- garygeorge3 <garygeorge3@...> wrote:

      David,

      actually, my question is the one about a vacuum line diagram (below the
      question you are answering). Thanks anyway.

      You wouldn't happen to have a vacuum line diagram, would you?

      Paul hawkins