3941Re: [bmw e28] Smoking Problem

  • Frances Camara
    Oct 29, 2005
      Hay,
      I have a similiar problem with my 85 520i, it "chugs", blows out grey coloured smoke and idles eratically. the problem with my bima is the air flow senser,which makes my car cut out and the vacum hoses which are leaking led to grey colored smoke.
      I suggest you get a diagnostic test done,get a mechanic to tune your revs back to spec and get your mechanic to see if you have any leaks in your vacum hoses.
      takecare
      chao
      Eric Pommerer <pommeree@...> wrote:
      If it isn't blue and isn't white, what other colors isn't the smoke?
      Eric P.