3942Re: [bmw e28] register chain

  • Frances Camara
    Oct 29, 2005
      Hay,
      sorry can't help you with that unless you'd like me to look it up for you,i could get you some pics also if i can?
      just email you model details and i'll try my level best to find that for you.
      takecare
      chao

      fettskjiit <ymir@...> wrote:
      hi all!

      i was wondering if some of you guys could tell me how to adjust the
      timing of the crank/cam assembly?......

      im doing something wrong because the piston and valve collide..