3943Re: [bmw e28] Brake Accumulator

  • Frances Camara
    Oct 29, 2005
      Hay,
      sorry can't help you with this but goodkuck with it.
      takecare
      chao

      garygeorge3 <garygeorge3@...> wrote:
      Hi guys,
      Earlier this month I posted a question regarding the brake warning light on my e28. The
      advice was to replace the brake accumulator, I have managed to track one down in the
      UK....not easy!
      My question is this, has anyone changed one of these and if so, can you advise me how to
      please?
      If any guys in the UK are interested I can highly recommend KMS, very helpful and good
      stock of BMW/Mercedes parts: www.kmsparts.com
      Thanks in advance,
      Gary.