3947RE: [bmw e28] Bavarian autos performance chips

  • Frances Camara
    Oct 29, 2005
      Hay,
      to be quite honest i'm not sure if they do work?
      and even if they do work i'm not sure if it would make a big improvement to performance to your car.
      inregards to the new exhaust system and k&n airfilter that's a smart move to improve performance on your car.
      inregards to the imac mirror,got no clue maybe www.ebay.com.au,
      maybe they'll have something your after.
      goodluck with the performance of the car.
      takecare
      chao

      martin walker <martinbm28@...> wrote:

      Can anyone tell me if they have bought and installed
      any of these and really seen significant benefits.If
      so what were they?

      What's the word!

      Any performance benefits to recommend in general.

      I have new exhaust system & just putting K&N air flow
      induction kit on.

      Still looking for taillights if anyone can get their
      hands on them or direct me to someone who might have
      them.

      Anyone know where I can get an immaculate genuine
      replacement windshield internal mirror.?

      --- Doug Dykaar <ddykaar@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Larry, et al.,

      While the tranny was out, I had a friend machine
      bronze bushings to replace
      the worn out plastic crap the factory used. I removed
      the whole assembly and
      left it with the machinist.

      Mine was definately the throwout bearing. Only made
      noise when the pedal was
      depressed, even in neutral. The bearing was not
      sealed, so no surprise it
      failed first. plenty of material left on the clutch
      plate, so the bearing is
      a poor match for the rest of the parts. Feh.

      Regards,

      Doug

      86 951
      http://www.pcaucr.org/pcaucr/forum/post.jsp?postid=2393