      From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On Behalf
      Of Conestoga
      Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 10:34 AM
      To: bmwe28@...; Bmw@Digest. Net
      Subject: RE: [bmw e28] Front shimmy started when the snows went on...

      I put on the snows and poof, I got the shimmy back. The whole front end is
      (relatively) new, Dinan sway bars and 750 bushing, bilstein sports and H&R
      springs. The tires went from stiff, Z-rated 225/50-16s on 8s to 205/60-15s
      on 7s to soft "winterforce" snows.

      Tire balance of ball joints? If its the ball joints, how hard do I really
      have to pry to see slop?

      Regards,

      Doug

      _____