3955RE: [bmw e28] Front shimmy started when the snows went on...
- Oct 31, 2005You don't pry on them, you squeeze with a large pair of water pump pliers
From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] On Behalf
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 10:34 AM
To: bmwe28@...; Bmw@Digest. Net
Subject: RE: [bmw e28] Front shimmy started when the snows went on...
I put on the snows and poof, I got the shimmy back. The whole front end is
(relatively) new, Dinan sway bars and 750 bushing, bilstein sports and H&R
springs. The tires went from stiff, Z-rated 225/50-16s on 8s to 205/60-15s
on 7s to soft "winterforce" snows.
Tire balance of ball joints? If its the ball joints, how hard do I really
have to pry to see slop?
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic