3966Re: [bmw e28] Vibration

  • Matt Meade
    Nov 2, 2005
      Your best bet is to pull the driveline, have it rebalanced and replace the guibo (flex disk) and bearing on the driveline. I had it rebuilt for about $140 total. Make sure that when you re-install the driveline that you hook the rear and front, then preload the center bearing by pushing toward the front of the car, then tightening the bolts.
      Matt Meade
      Ashland, OR
      85 535i Dinan

      bigmac2x2 <bigmac2x2@...> wrote:
      I have a vibration in my 535i that comes n at about 35 kmh and then
      disappears by 45 kmh. I have heard this might be caused by the flex
      disk. Any more help would be much appreciated.

      Greg