3975Re: 88 535is rough idle

  • Robert Allan
    7 Nov 13:37
      That may mean that the circuitry that controls the idle air
      stabiliser (aka idle control valve) is stuffed....... i had exactly
      the same thing happen to me (ie disconnect no change in idle), It
      was really weird but i don't think its the idle control valve and i
      still haven't gotten to the bottom of it, mind you my car only has
      some slight crazy rpm action when it is hot. anyway i am getting an
      e34 so i don't really care too much anymore.

      --- In bmwe28@..., Guy DiCesare <guydicesare2000@y...>

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic