3980e34 suspension problem

  • Robert Allan
    9 Nov 13:30
      hello everyone
      i know this isn't an e34 forum but i figured since the front
      suspension is almost identical to the e28 then someone on this forum
      should have an idea. I just bought a 92 525i and its pretty good i
      just noticed that road noise dramatically increases when i the wheel
      left of centre, but the same thing does not happen when i turn right.
      I was thinking that it was a worn control arm bush or a worn bush in
      the steering arm. any other ideas? and the car rides on r17/45 235s :-)
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic