3981Re: [bmw e28] e34 suspension problem

  • Roderick Tuason
    9 Nov 13:35
      Can you go into detail on the noise??? It can be as simple as the tires....I went from 205 60 15 tires to 225 45 17 tires and had significant road noise due to the tire and wheel upgrade...keep in mind the 17 tire's have a stiffer sidewall

      Robert Allan <robertmichael.allan@...> wrote:
      hello everyone
      i know this isn't an e34 forum but i figured since the front
      suspension is almost identical to the e28 then someone on this forum
      should have an idea. I just bought a 92 525i and its pretty good i
      just noticed that road noise dramatically increases when i the wheel
      left of centre, but the same thing does not happen when i turn right.
      I was thinking that it was a worn control arm bush or a worn bush in
      the steering arm. any other ideas? and the car rides on r17/45 235s :-)