3985Re: [bmw e28] Different seats for a 1986 528e E28

  • Greg Epps
    9 Nov 17:20
      Also check out www.mye28.com <http://www.mye28.com>. Full forum with over
      1200 active members, includes a for sale/wanted section. Whatever you want,
      someone's probably got it sitting in their garage. Also, when you need help
      installing something, there's the tech talk section.

      On 11/6/05, Mark Estrada <ldsports808@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone! I have just purchased a 1986 528e and I am in love with
      > the car. I have always wanted a BMW and this is my first one. I use it to
      > get back a forth from school. Anyway I have been searching for some
      > aftermarket parts to upgrade the look a little bit. Like different bumpers,
      > white face gauges and such. But I am having a bit of a hard time finding
      > some of those parts.
      >
      > I am wondering if there are other BMW parts that are interchangable with
      > my 528e. For example, can I bolt on M5 seats, bumpers, and other interior
      > parts of the same year (or any other bimmer for that matter). I am also
      > looking for ground effects and can't seem to find anything for my year. Alot
      > of parts are for the E30.
      >
      > I would really like to get it looking sharp, I just can seem to find those
      > parts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks
      > Mark Estrada
      > BMW NUT

      Greg Epps