3986Re: [bmw e28] Bumper recon (aluminum)

  • Guy DiCesare
    9 Nov 18:31
      Hi everyone. I have the US version of an 88 535is. The
      bumpers are aluminum and are hazy looking. No
      conventional product helps. Can anyone suggest a do-it
      yourself way to shine these puppies up? If not, any
      idea who does refurbishment? thanks, as always. Guy
      --- tim hardin <tdamionhardin@...> wrote:

      > wheel bearings will make niose when loaded. for
      > example: turning left makes noise louder= right
      > wheel bearing
      >
      > Roderick Tuason <rtuason@...> wrote:Can you
      > go into detail on the noise??? It can be as simple
      > as the tires....I went from 205 60 15 tires to 225
      > 45 17 tires and had significant road noise due to
      > the tire and wheel upgrade...keep in mind the 17
      > tire's have a stiffer sidewall
      >

      > Robert Allan <robertmichael.allan@...> wrote:
      > hello everyone
      > i know this isn't an e34 forum but i figured since
      > the front
      > suspension is almost identical to the e28 then
      > someone on this forum
      > should have an idea. I just bought a 92 525i and its
      > pretty good i
      > just noticed that road noise dramatically increases
      > when i the wheel
      > left of centre, but the same thing does not happen
      > when i turn right.
      > I was thinking that it was a worn control arm bush
      > or a worn bush in
      > the steering arm. any other ideas? and the car rides
      > on r17/45 235s :-)

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      > removed]

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.