3987Re: [bmw e28] e34 suspension problem

  • Robert Allan
    9 Nov 20:06
      yeah, i noticed it when i took a trip today to get my licence
      renewed its also accompanied by more vibration felt in the cabin, i
      will pump my tyres up, as i checked them and the fronts were about
      24 psi !!! so i was thinking of running 34 psi all round

      --- In bmwe28@..., tim hardin <tdamionhardin@y...>
      wrote:
      > wheel bearings will make niose when loaded. for example: turning
      left makes noise louder= right wheel bearing

      > Roderick Tuason <rtuason@p...> wrote:Can you go into detail on the
      noise??? It can be as simple as the tires....I went from 205 60 15
      tires to 225 45 17 tires and had significant road noise due to the
      tire and wheel upgrade...keep in mind the 17 tire's have a stiffer
      sidewall

      > Robert Allan <robertmichael.allan@g...> wrote:
      > hello everyone
      > i know this isn't an e34 forum but i figured since the front
      > suspension is almost identical to the e28 then someone on this
      forum
      > should have an idea. I just bought a 92 525i and its pretty good i
      > just noticed that road noise dramatically increases when i the
      wheel
      > left of centre, but the same thing does not happen when i turn
      right.
      > I was thinking that it was a worn control arm bush or a worn bush
      in
      > the steering arm. any other ideas? and the car rides on r17/45
      235s :-)

      Service.

      Service.