3988535is over heating problem

  • Samuel Cochran
    10 Nov 08:45
      My 535is is over heating. When this happens all of the coolant spits out of
      the expansion tank and I'm left with a car thats getting way too hot. I have
      replaced the Thermostat cause I thought that was the problem, but upon
      replacing that, it did the same thing. I also thought it could have been
      that there was air in the system but even when I think I have let all of the
      air out of the bleeder valve, it still happens. Could it be that I am not
      getting all of the air out? Does anyone have further suggestions as to how I
      can fix this problem.
      Thanks for any help you can give...
      Sam
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic