3990Re: [bmw e28] 535is over heating problem

  • Joel T. Gonzalez
    Nov 10, 2005
      What is your current mixture of antifreeze to water ratio on your vehicle right now? You may be running more antifreeze than water and thus not getting the cooling that you expect out of let's say a 50/50 or 70/30 mixture.

      Sincerely,

      Joel T. Gonzalez
      San Antonio, TX
      (83) 528e

      Samuel Cochran <scochran426@...> wrote:

      My 535is is over heating. When this happens all of the coolant spits out of
      the expansion tank and I'm left with a car thats getting way too hot. I have
      replaced the Thermostat cause I thought that was the problem, but upon
      replacing that, it did the same thing. I also thought it could have been
      that there was air in the system but even when I think I have let all of the
      air out of the bleeder valve, it still happens. Could it be that I am not
      getting all of the air out? Does anyone have further suggestions as to how I
      can fix this problem.
      Thanks for any help you can give...
      Sam