3993yet another Idle question

  • phawkins535is
    10 Nov 15:58
      I have an 87 535is. I recently had a question about a vacuum hose
      routing diagram, which I resolved when i was able to actually look
      under the hood of another 535i. Now I have a question about the idle.
      I have a little bump in the RPM (almost like a miss, but not as
      pronounced and consistent). I think it may be caused by a hole in the
      exhaust in front of the catalytic converter, which I discovered when
      inspecting the exhaust. Is this a possibility? All of my vacuum is
      solid (including new injector seals), and ICV, etc are fine. It is the
      only thing I have not addressed.