      Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 14:47:43 -0500
      From: Blake Nancarrow <blaken@...>
      Subject: front left strut needed

      group,

      It seems that 20 year old 528e cars don't like Canadian winters.

      The left front strut collapsed in my winter car. And the strut in my
      parts car has also failed (along with the spring breaking). The seat
      for the spring at the bottom of the strut has completely rusted out
      and broken away from the rest of the strut.

      Any one on the list have used spares?

      cheers and TIA,
      Blake

      Blake Nancarrow blaken@...
      Computer Ease http://computer-ease.com/

      (sent via webmail while in Union, Ontario)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic